My Makeup Style Tag

| On
5:52 pm
I love watching tag videos and while I watch them I always answer them, even when I'm not tagged. So I thought i'd pop it into a blogpost for anyone that may be interested in my answers. This tag was created by Lisa.
1: What kind of eye primer do you use and why? Liquid eye primer or shadow stick?
I don't tend to use primer or even concealer for my eyelids, which may be weird for some of you. I don't find that my shadow wears off or creases when I just use shadows in comparison to when I use some bases.

I do however, use the left over foundation on my brush over my eyelids to get an even layer then I always set with a white or light beige shade.

2a: What colour eye shadow makes you feel bold and pretty at the same time?
Gold! I usually only ever do matte eyeshadow looks. If you saw my project pan or follow me on Instagram you would know I adore the Tarte Tartelette in Bloom palette. I always reach for the lighter matte shades. Whenever I have an event or a party I like to do a gold smokey eye or halo eye. It is very different to what I usually do so it is bold for me, but the sparkle also makes me feel pretty.
2b: What eye shadow colour do you least like to wear and why?
Bright colours - pink, green, blue, yellow, red. I am not someone that ever reaches for colour when it comes to my eyes. I have pretty hooded eyes so I don't see a purpose for doing fun looks when it is 99% hidden unless I blink. I don't own any "fun" colours either because I know I would never reach for them.
3: Do you wear liquid or pencil eye liner? black or brown liner?
Neither. There is just something about liner in general that I do not like on myself. If I use it then it pretty much covers my entire visible lid space, or if I use it in my water line I feel like it is way too dark. Keep in mind I tend to do really natural looks and never use bottom mascara either so a brown or black water line would look odd.
4: Covergirl or Maybelline mascara?
Once again, neither. They both test on animals. I enjoy Urban Decay Perversion mascara or Inika Long Lash Vegan mascara.
5: If you could have your brows permanently done or not wear any blush for the rest of your life which would you choose?
Definitely brows. I only have half eyebrows as my tails are very very sparse. If they were already done for me it would be great!
6: Does your best friend or you wear more makeup?
About the same! I tend to do less "dramatic" (smokey eyes etc.) looks though.

7: Who taught you how to do makeup?
Mainly youtube but also picked up a few things from my aunty.
8: Are you a fan of cream products? (Blush, bronzer, contour, etc?) why or why not?
Yes!!! I have dry skin so cream products really help my makeup less cakey and more "natural" looking. I find it sits a lot better on my particular skin type and you can adjust the amount you want so easily.
9: Are you a project panner? what projects are you in right now?
I am proud to say that yes I am for the first time this year. I am doing a basic project pan where I selected a few products out of my collection. I'm not sure if I want to make it a rolling pan so when I use up one thing I bring in another.
10: Setting spray: Do you believe in it? Which is your holy grail?
I don't not believe in setting spray but I also don't think it's absolutely necessary. In the past I have enjoyed the Urban Decay All Nighter and in the future I hope to purchase a Mario Badescu one. For the time being I am using the NYX Dewy setting spray or a Swisse one.

What are your responses to these questions? I'd love to know!
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9