Cherry Blooms Eyelash Extensions Brush on Fiber Lashes | Review

| On
6:52 pm
Lashes, lashes and more lashes. False lashes, lash extensions and lash lifts seem to be all the rage but we can't neglect fibre lashes. If you don't want to pay for more "permanent" options such as a lift and extensions or you struggle with applying false lashes (GUILTY) then brush on fiber lashes may be for you.
Brush on fiber lashes is a very simple process for you to get dramatic lashes in the comfort of your own home, minus the mess of lash glue. There are a range of fiber mascaras on the market however being cruelty free I have found the perfect option for you all.

The product I have to share with you all today is the Cherry Blossoms Eyelash Extensions Brush on Fiber LashesThis brush on fiber lashes set is very easy to use as its three simple steps and only two tubes. First you apply the transplanting gelapply the fibers and then seal the fibers with the same transplanting gel tube.
I wore this mascara the day I went to the tennis. It was a 36 degree day, I was sweaty and in the sun. This product claims to look fresh and not flake off as well as being water-resistant and sweat-proof. Based off my images below you will be able to notice little difference between when I first applied the lashes and after 9 hours of wear in the heat.

Throughout the day/night there was little fiber fallout however you had to look very closely to see them. Another issue I usually get with your "typical" mascaras is smudging and transfer, which thankfully did not happen with this one.


Compared to a normal mascara my lashes did feel a little heavier than usual however I soon got used to this feeling and was not aware of it afterwards. Additionally, I feel as though it adds more volume rather than length to your lashes. My bare lashes are probably not the best example as they are blonde however they are pretty long naturally so this only added slightly more length.



Something you may be thinking is if the fibers fall into or irritate eyes. I have very sensitive eyes that pretty much water regardless of what I put on them. Hence why my mascara smudges, but this mascara not only did not budge it also didn't irritate my eyes whatsoever. If you properly seal the fibers you will have very little fallout to begin with.



I found the entire application simple and time efficient since I pretty much spend a while doing mascara anyway and the removal was just as easy. Use any oil based makeup remover or coconut oil and it will come straight off!

If you don't want to fiddle with lash glue or lash bands then this is the perfect at home option for thick, "false" (in a good way) looking lashes.

Disclaimer - This product was sent to me for the purpose of this review however all opinions are 100% honest and based off my own experience. I only work with companies I would personally support or purchase from myself. For more information click here - disclaimer
2 comments on "Cherry Blooms Eyelash Extensions Brush on Fiber Lashes | Review"
  1. Hi, there I am Charles James a Professional Senior Sales and Marketing Executive working in an APP Development Services Company. I'm amped up for my work with energy and love to overhaul my authority. I love to branch out to a venturesome spot with my friends and family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eyelash extensions are a popular beauty treatment that involves adding synthetic or natural hair fibers to your existing lashes, giving them a fuller, longer, and more dramatic look. If you're looking for eyelash extensions near you, you can start by searching online for local beauty salons or lash bars that offer this service. You might also want to check out reviews and ratings from previous customers to find the best place to get eyelash extensions near you.

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9