Favourite Nudes

| On
11:43 am
This week I'm talking nude lips and showing you swatches! 


Since majority of my lipstick collection consists of pinks and nudes I though I'd pull out my most worn and favourite shades. I tried to keep this to strictly nude lip shades however most are on the pinky side. I have selected a total of eight lip products with a variety of finishes from different brands to share with you all. Lets jump straight into it!

Colourpop Ultra Matte Lip - Midi
(Full review on Colourpop's liquid lipsticks here and a comparison review here)
"Soft neutral beige"

Chi Chi O.M.NUDE!!
"Mauve nude"

Colourpop Lippie Stix in Cookie
"True nude beige in a matte finish"

L'Oreal Colour Riche in 630
Beige nude - Satin Finish

Maybelline MAT7
Beige nude

Too Faced Naked Dolly
True pale nude

Rimmel Apocalips Lip Lacquer in Phenomenon
Pale pinky/beige nude

Rimmel Lasting Finish in 45
Rosey nude

As you may be aware by now I gravitate towards beige/pinky nudes. If you are after a new nude I highly recommend any of these. Here are swatches of all the above shades on my arm:
Top to bottom: phenomenon, midi, cookie, mat7, naked dolly, 630, 45 and O.M.NUDE!!

Thank you for reading this weeks post and I will have a new post up for you all next week
xx
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9