The Beauty Lover Tag

| On
9:23 pm
1. If you could have anyone in the world do your makeup, who would it be?
NikkieTutorials!She makes everybody look so flawless, glowy, glittery and perfect. She is a makeup Goddess.

2. What's your top makeup tip?
My number one makeup tip is less is more in the sense of less product and build your way up. I know you've all probably heard it before but I find applying multiple thin layers looks better than packing it on. I struggle with acne scarring and using more products but applying each in moderation helps me achieve a less cakey-looking full coverage.

3. What one makeup item could you not live without?
If I were sent to a deserted island and I could only have one product it would be concealer. I use this on my undereyes and blemishes which are my main concerns so concealer is all I really need.

4. What one skincare item could you not live without?
Either jojoba or rosehip oil. I have super sensitive/dry skin and these two oils work wonders for me.

5. What are you worst at when it comes to applying makeup?
Definitely eyeliner, having hooded and non-identical eyes makes it 100000x worse to do a winged eyeliner. I have come to the point where I have given up completely.

6. What's your biggest pet peeve when it comes to beauty?
When people wear a bright colour on their eyes and lips at the same time. It is not the type of look I would particularly go for.

7. What's your favourite makeup era?
I don't really fancy a particular era that I thought the makeup was amazing, trends are always changing are I love that about makeup.

8. What's your guilty pleasure product?
That will have to be my Chanel foundations. They're the most luxury and expensive products that I own and I only save them for very special occasions. 

9. What's your underdog product?
NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder - I've used this product for years (5 years) and to this day it is still my favourite brow product. It is so affordable but works so well!

10. What's your favourite makeup product of 2016?
Lipsticks - forever and always lipstick will be my favourite makeup product. Lately I am on a MAC lipstick craze and want to collect them.

I have tagged people to do this tag on my instagram account but feel free to comment below your answers. Thank you for reading xx
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9