Project Pan | Lips Editionđź’„

| On
6:40 pm
After consulting my makeup inventory in December last year, I noticed I still owned a lot of lipsticks for someone that likes to stick to one shade at a time. This leads me to conduct a new project pan for 2019, however, this one focuses on lips!
Since I am a creature of habit and can't multi-task when it comes to using lip products this pan will run differently to most I have seen. Although I will select a year-long goal of how many products I'd like to work through, I will be doing it rolling pan style and use one at a time. I can either use up a lip product completely or until I feel satisfied with my progress to then declutter it.

In my last pan, I think I was pretty successful with lip products, especially since I've never used up one lip product before then. So I am going to set myself a goal of using up 5 lip products this year. Since I'd lip to transition my lip collection to be all natural/non-toxic I will be selecting items that are cruelty-free for this project pan.

The lip products that I have chosen are:
  • Essence Cosmetics lip liner - In the nude
  • Ofra Cosmetics lip liner - Wine
  • Colourpop lippie stix - Cookie
  • NYX Cosmetics SMLC - Stockholm
  • 3ina lipstick - 301

Starting points:

If I do happen to use these products up before the year is over then I will roll in more and keep it going.
1 comment on "Project Pan | Lips Editionđź’„"
  1. Excellent post however, I was wondering if you could write a
    little more on this subject? I’d be very thankful if you could elaborate a
    little bit more. Thank you!
    https://www.biosheer.org/biosheer-body-yogurt/

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9