How I edit my photos 📷

| On
5:41 pm
Since it is my birthday week as I am writing this post I wanted something simple to write up yet helpful. I know I have done other how to's relating to photography: flatlay tips & tricks and how to take the perfect flatlay, but this post goes more into detail with the editing of photos.

It is no secret that to achieve the perfect white backdrop it not only comes down to good lighting but also a little tweaking via photoshop (or any editor your prefer). Over the time that I have had my Instagram, I've received multiple messages on how I actually edit my photos so here it is:

1. Take the photo
2. Launch photoshop and open the image you want to edit.

OPTIONAL: If the photo doesn't have an all white background already, paint around the edges with white. If your background is fine then skip this!

3. Adjust the brightness/contrast slightly to ensure colours don't alter too much.

4. Adjust the exposure to achieve an all over white backdrop.

5. This could be optional once again depending on how white your background got from the above steps. This is dependent on lighting. In this case there was still a difference between the white tones so I used paint to make it seamless.
6. Add the watermark and you're done!

I edit my photos using the desktop photoshop as all my pictures are taken with my Nikon D5100. The same steps could be applied to photo editing apps such as VSCO, photoshop app etc. I hope this was helpful and happy editing!
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9