March Favourites!

| On
11:28 pm
My first month back at Uni and summer has come to an end. Because of Uni I have been wearing more makeup on a daily basis allowing me to have enough products to share with you all!

This past month I have been reaching for a lot of the same products so let's get straight into them:

Unfortunately my skin has not been my friend this month at all. To help smooth out the texture of my skin I've been reaching for the NYX Pore Filler Primer. This helps me achieve a smoother base for the rest of my makeup.

Reef Instant Tan is next on the list. I have rediscovered my love for this fake tan after randomly deciding to use it for a party. It gives me more of an orangey/brown tan which works a lot better on my skin tone than a more grey/green based tan does. In saying that, it does not make you look like an orange oompa loompa at all! It is a true warm bronze shade that always gives me a streak free application.

Early morning starts at uni combined with long work days = me being too lazy to apply a lot of makeup. Less was more in the sense of less products that I had to use. I often skipped the concealer and opted for a full coverage foundation instead so I could get myself ready a lot quicker as well as being able to sleep in an extra 5 minutes. L'Oreal 24H-Matte is my full proof foundation that gives me the fullest of full coverage that lasts ALL day!

I also found a new favourite mascara this month. I was always reaching for Maybelline's Lash Sensational Mascara because it still curled my lashes without me having to take the extra step and curl them. This mascara does not flake and lasts all day long.

In March I was lucky enough to receive a PR package which included a So...? Perfume in the scent Eternal. I will include the notes for you here:
Top Notes
Clementine & Lemon
Heart Notes
Orchid, Pink Peony & Violet
Base Notes
Amber, Sandalwood & Vanilla
From when I received this perfume I couldn't put it down. I love vanilla and citrus scents! I am obsessed with candles that have those scents and now I have become my candles whenever I use this! The size I received is perfect for my Uni bag too so it has been really ideal and perfect for me this month.

Last but not least is Palmer's Cleansing Oil. I won't say too much about this product as it will feature in an upcoming blog post but it's my favourite way to remove makeup!

Those are all my major favourites for the month of March. Leave a comment of the products you have been loving below and I will write again next week.

Thank you for reading and have a wonderful day

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9