LA Girl Concealers | Review & Swatches

| On
5:44 pm
Greetings fellow beauty lovers. In this weeks post I am sharing a new discovery (for me), the LA Girl Pro Concealers. These have been raved about within the YouTube community for years, they're affordable and cruelty free so it was about time I gave them a go!
Once checking them out on a few sites here are the main claims I came across:
  • Camouflage the appearance of skin imperfections
  • Evens out skin tone
  • Covers dark circles
  • Minimises fine lines
  • Provides customisable coverage
I can safely agree with all claims except the one I have italicised. I have not noticed it to minimise fine lines however I suppose it not creasing under my eyes could tie in with that? 

The concealer is buildable yet pigmented allowing you to really customise it to suit your preferences. I use fawn to add definition to my face and I can easily draw the lines all over my face without it "setting" so it is easy to blend even after some time on my skin. All shades buff out nicely and I don't have to powder my undereyes when using this. I do get one crease but thats normal for the way my eye bag is shaped, plus its nothing a little smudging out with my finger can't fix.

These are the three shades I own:

I wouldn't say that light ivory is my perfect shade although the peachy tinge works well to cover dark circles. I will pick up another more yellow toned shade to better match my face so I can use it on scarring/blemishes.
My favourite way to use these concealers is as a "contour" or to bronze. Because it is a concealer it provides me with the coverage I need while adding subtle yet effective definition. If you have scarring on your cheeks and want to cream contour I highly suggest you do it with a concealer over a "traditional" contour stick. In terms of using it to contour I love the applicator, it makes drawing the lines easy and precise. As for under the eyes or blemishes the applicator does apply excess amount of product - especially for someone that isn't big on the whole "highlighting" trend.
Overall I really do like these concealers and they will now be a staple in my makeup collection. I do understand the hype around them because they work really well at what they're supposed to do. For the price you really cannot go wrong with them and I see them working for any skin type. They're not drying or super hydrating - a nice mid-way hybrid.

Have you tried these concealers before?
2 comments on "LA Girl Concealers | Review & Swatches"
  1. L.A. Girl Pro. Brushes are hand crafted by skilled brush masters, featuring custom glistening lacquered handles made of authentic birch wood from sustainable forests.
    LA Girl Products Online In Pakistan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Buy LA Girl Products In Pakistan offers a diverse range of affordable makeup products, and it's great that they are available for purchase online in Pakistan, making it more accessible to those who are interested in trying out their products.

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9